We have the tools to carry your cargo
From physical assets to technological advances, Aqua Gulf has the right infrastructure to carry your cargo.
We're an asset-based business; we own our own trucks, equipment, container yards and warehouses at key ports, giving you flexibility and reliability. Our online Customer Service Portal connects you to our operations system, allowing you to track your order en-route.
The Aqua Gulf team is experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable, with a track record for global excellence.
- 50+ years of logistics business and growing
- Over 200 employees and growing
- Customer Service based in both the US and Puerto Rico
- #1 logistics provider in the Puerto Rican trade
Our broad portfolio of services, asset-based business model, and time-tested partnerships give us the industry reach to be the #1 logistics provider to Puerto Rico and is fueling our international growth.
- From total logistics support to ocean and trucking transportation, Aqua Gulf has a solution for you
- Partnerships with ALL major ocean lines to Puerto Rico
- Worldwide reach through global contracts with leading ocean carriers
Aqua Gulf has provided transportation and logistics solutions to help drive the economy of Puerto Rico for over 40 years. Our history of financial stability and innovation has helped us gain leadership in the Puerto Rican market.
We now offer the same multiple sailings, excellent rate structures and advances in innovation to solve complex transportation problems in the Dominican Republic!
Partnering For You
Need to transport a car, truck, motorcycle, boat or recreational vehicle?
Aqua Gulf has the right partnerships in place to assist you. ShipMyAuto.com is our premier partner, and theyâ€™re here to help with your auto transport needs. They maintain one of the largest and most versatile auto transport fleets in the industry.
- News Feed
- May 23, 2016Partnering For You
- July 30, 2014NEW HACIENDA PROCEDURES (PICO) – EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2014
- January 29, 2013Potential I.L.A. Strike Update #4
- Making BCO partnerships centric with the terminal strategy is vital, noted Jeremy Ford, APM Terminals' head of pricing and strategy, in a JOC.com interview. He discusses the impact of the drastic alliance changes, analysis and adjustment of product offerings, and APMT's capital investment in Port Elizabeth, New Jersey, the Port...
- A Crowley barge is positioned under littoral combat ship Tulsa as it leaves drydock. After nearly two years of litigation, Crowley Logistics Inc. has emerged the winner over XPO Logistics for a US Department of Defense (DoD) services contract that could be worth up to $2.3 billion over seven years. The DoD?s...
- The major vessel-sharing alliances and smaller independent niche carriers take unique approaches to the shipping business. Members of the Ocean Alliance have increased their share of Asia imports the most out of the three major vessel-sharing agreements, while the niche carriers still managed to grow their share as well, thanks to...
- APMT Mumbai has won new services in recent months. APM Terminals Mumbai, or Gateway Terminals India, told JOC.com that it is working vigorously to bring vessel calls back on track after heavy monsoon rains took a toll on its fixed-day berthing program and limited the terminal?s handling capacity. APMT Mumbai is the...
- The Kribi port will eventually have an annual capacity in excess of 1 million TEU. French ocean carrier CMA CGM and its consortium partners, Bolloré Transport & Logistics and China Harbour Engineering Company (CHEC), have signed a 25-year operating concession for a new container terminal in Cameroon?s Kribi port.lat=2.9405192~lon=9.910052800000016~map_width=300~map_height=250~zoom=7~map_type=roadmap~css_class=pull-right~map_caption=~marker_title=~marker_popup_default=false~marker_popup_title=~marker_popup_text=~marker_centeron_text=2.942312, 9.910612; The new...
- The Hambantota port has so far relied heavily on roll-on, roll-off traffic. Photo credit: Lakmal Dinush Hong Kong-listed red chip China Merchants Port Holdings (CMPort) reached an agreement with the government of Sri Lanka to acquire an 85 percent stake in Hambantota Port for $1.12 billion. The agreement announced in Hong Kong...
- Costamare added four ships to its fleet in the second quarter. Costamare?s earnings slipped in the second quarter in a challenging charter market, but with its fleet fully employed, the Greek container ship owner is eyeing fresh acquisitions. The New York Stock Exchange-listed company?s net income fell to $23 million from $37...
- Saudi Arabia's logistics market has been expanding at more than 5 percent per year. France-based transport and logistics giant Bolloré Logistics is expanding its footprint in the Persian Gulf region through a joint venture (JV) with Bahri, Saudi Arabia?s national shipping arm. The JV, named Bahri Bolloré Logistics, will be owned 60...
- 'K' Line is selling SAL Heavy Lift six years after acquiring the project cargo carrier. Harren & Partner has acquired Germany?s SAL Heavy Lift from Japan?s 'K' Line in a deal that will make the Bremen-based shipping company a dominant player in the super-heavy lift and project cargo sector. The companies did...