We have the tools to carry your cargo
From physical assets to technological advances, Aqua Gulf has the right infrastructure to carry your cargo.
We're an asset-based business; we own our own trucks, equipment, container yards and warehouses at key ports, giving you flexibility and reliability. Our online Customer Service Portal connects you to our operations system, allowing you to track your order en-route.
The Aqua Gulf team is experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable, with a track record for global excellence.
- 45+ years of logistics business and growing
- Over 200 employees and growing
- Customer Service based in both the US and Puerto Rico
- #1 logistics provider in the Puerto Rican trade
Our broad portfolio of services, asset-based business model, and time-tested partnerships give us the industry reach to be the #1 logistics provider to Puerto Rico and is fueling our international growth.
- From total logistics support to ocean and trucking transportation, Aqua Gulf has a solution for you
- Partnerships with ALL major ocean lines to Puerto Rico
- Worldwide reach through global contracts with leading ocean carriers
Aqua Gulf has provided transportation and logistics solutions to help drive the economy of Puerto Rico for over 40 years. Our history of financial stability and innovation has helped us gain leadership in the Puerto Rican market.
We now offer the same multiple sailings, excellent rate structures and advances in innovation to solve complex transportation problems in the Dominican Republic!
- News Feed
- January 29, 2013Potential I.L.A. Strike Update #4
- Chasis Charges – REVISED 01/29/13
- December 21, 2012ILA Strike Update
- Heartland Express passed the first major mile marker on its route to becoming a billion-dollar truckload operator this year, increasing first-quarter revenue 67.2 percent from a year ago to $224.5 million. Much of that additional cash comes from freshly acquired Gordon Trucking. The $300 million acquisition of Gordon last November gave...
- For the past few months, they?ve been inescapable, whether as a relentless procession across my porch with their cherub-like faces pressed against the glass of my front door, or as strategically placed human barricades in front of grocery, hardware and retail stores; no mortal being is safe. I?m referring, of course,...
- The Port of Virginia has set a schedule for an appointment system aimed at improving truck turn times at Norfolk International Terminals. Virginia already uses an appointment system at the semi-automated APM Terminals facility in Portsmouth, Va. Port officials plan to introduce a similar system at NIT, where truckers have complained...
- CHICAGO ? The Canadian ambassador to the U.S. yesterday said the United States should use all of its harbor maintenance taxes for U.S. port work and shouldn?t impose a fee on U.S.-bound container coming through Mexican and Canadian ports. Ambassador Gary Doer said the proposal to impose a fee on cargo...
- 22 Apr 2014 Hapag-Lloyd informs about start days / sailings. Further to our earlier announcements regarding the introduction of our new 2014 G6 service structure, we would like to inform you of the start dates / sailings as follows: SE1 service: APL Hong Kong voyage 188E19 / 188W23 ETD Singapore May 8 / ETD Los Angeles June...
- (Washington, D.C. ? April 23, 2014)- Stoughton Trailers, LLC, one of the largest transportation equipment manufacturers in the United States, announced today that it has filed an unfair trade petition regarding imports of 53 foot domestic dry containers (?domestic containers?) from China. The petition, filed with the U.S. Department of...
- Drewry Container Rate Benchmark, April 23, 2014. Full-size chart The Drewry benchmark rate for shipping from Hong Kong to Los Angeles declined this week after two consecutive weeks with no negative movement. The Hong Kong-to-Los Angeles rate dropped 3.3 percent or $64 per 40-foot container in the week of April 23, falling to...
- Canadian Pacific Railway said it is increasing its domestic intermodal volume at a pace that by the end of the year will more than offset the loss of three container line contracts. CP?s international intermodal business took a hit after it lost the contracts for APL and MOL last year to...
- Maersk Line Triple E mega-ship Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller.What is today a small club of carriers operating or having ordered 18,000-TEU ships or larger is likely to grow, but not necessarily overnight, as carriers intensify their focus on reducing costs without regard to greater market or infrastructure implications. Maersk, China Shipping, United...