We have the tools to carry your cargo
From physical assets to technological advances, Aqua Gulf has the right infrastructure to carry your cargo.
We're an asset-based business; we own our own trucks, equipment, container yards and warehouses at key ports, giving you flexibility and reliability. Our online Customer Service Portal connects you to our operations system, allowing you to track your order en-route.
The Aqua Gulf team is experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable, with a track record for global excellence.
- 45+ years of logistics business and growing
- Over 200 employees and growing
- Customer Service based in both the US and Puerto Rico
- #1 logistics provider in the Puerto Rican trade
Our broad portfolio of services, asset-based business model, and time-tested partnerships give us the industry reach to be the #1 logistics provider to Puerto Rico and is fueling our international growth.
- From total logistics support to ocean and trucking transportation, Aqua Gulf has a solution for you
- Partnerships with ALL major ocean lines to Puerto Rico
- Worldwide reach through global contracts with leading ocean carriers
Aqua Gulf has provided transportation and logistics solutions to help drive the economy of Puerto Rico for over 40 years. Our history of financial stability and innovation has helped us gain leadership in the Puerto Rican market.
We now offer the same multiple sailings, excellent rate structures and advances in innovation to solve complex transportation problems in the Dominican Republic!
Partnering For You
Need to transport a car, truck, motorcycle, boat or recreational vehicle?
Aqua Gulf has the right partnerships in place to assist you. Dependable Auto Shippers is our premier partner, and theyâ€™re here to help with your auto transport needs. They maintain one of the largest and most versatile auto transport fleets in the industry.
- News Feed
- July 30, 2014NEW HACIENDA PROCEDURES (PICO) – EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2014
- May 20, 2014Partnering For You
- January 29, 2013Potential I.L.A. Strike Update #4
- Cargo thieves in the U.S. target food shipments above all other cargoes. Although some shipments aren?t particularly high-value, others such as temperature-controlled pharmaceuticals, seafood, beef and alcohol can be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars. And that?s not the worst of it: Reselling these commodities on the gray market puts...
- Mariel Port, Cuba?It is a historic day ? a day for removing barriers,? proclaimed U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on July 20, as Cuba and America reopened their embassies and ended a 54-year diplomatic stalemate. For cargo shipping and port operators, the burgeoning détente between the United States and Cuba...
- Air France-KLM Cargo continues to struggle in a weak global freight market.HONG KONG ? Of the top-50 air cargo traffic streams outside the trans-Pacific market, only three city pairs recorded a positive revenue development in the first half: Nairobi-Amsterdam, Chicago London and Mumbai-London, according to the latest market information from...
- Satish JindelOn-time delivery guarantees have existed for more than 30 years for express and 17 years for ground service, but the time has come for parcel carriers to put an end to them. Those on the front lines at shippers and even carriers would welcome such a move, with the...
- HONG KONG ? Australia is preparing for a free trade agreement with its largest trading partner China that is set to drive a significant increase in shipments between the two countries when the deal is ratified later this year. Most of the boxes have been ticked since talks began in 2005...
- YRC Worldwide?s second quarter profits may not seem large compared with its earnings a decade ago. But after eight years of losses and a long, hard struggle to return to profitability, that income is pure gold to the less-than-truckload holding company?s managers, employees, shareholders and shipper customers. YRC Worldwide reported $26...
- Hapag-Lloyd will revise the Demurrage Free Time for Reefer effective September 1, 2015. We would like to inform you that with effect from September 1, 2015 Hapag-Lloyd will revise the Demurrage Free Time for Reefer Containers in Gdansk....
- U.S. Bank's Senior Vice President Jeff Pape gives tips for making the decision to outsource freight payment processing, and maintaining data security as well as high visibility. Pape's discussion with Senior Content Editor Alessandra Barrett also addresses the most common mistakes made with in-house audits, and the No. 1 thing...
- PALMETTO, Fla. ? Port Manatee has been awarded a $326,250 federal security grant to be used in efforts to support the port?s recovery and resiliency capabilities. The funding, through the Federal Emergency Management Agency?s Port Security Grant Program, was announced July 30 by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The federal funds,...