We have the tools to carry your cargo
From physical assets to technological advances, Aqua Gulf has the right infrastructure to carry your cargo.
We're an asset-based business; we own our own trucks, equipment, container yards and warehouses at key ports, giving you flexibility and reliability. Our online Customer Service Portal connects you to our operations system, allowing you to track your order en-route.
The Aqua Gulf team is experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable, with a track record for global excellence.
- 50+ years of logistics business and growing
- Over 200 employees and growing
- Customer Service based in both the US and Puerto Rico
- #1 logistics provider in the Puerto Rican trade
Our broad portfolio of services, asset-based business model, and time-tested partnerships give us the industry reach to be the #1 logistics provider to Puerto Rico and is fueling our international growth.
- From total logistics support to ocean and trucking transportation, Aqua Gulf has a solution for you
- Partnerships with ALL major ocean lines to Puerto Rico
- Worldwide reach through global contracts with leading ocean carriers
Aqua Gulf has provided transportation and logistics solutions to help drive the economy of Puerto Rico for over 40 years. Our history of financial stability and innovation has helped us gain leadership in the Puerto Rican market.
We now offer the same multiple sailings, excellent rate structures and advances in innovation to solve complex transportation problems in the Dominican Republic!
Partnering For You
Need to transport a car, truck, motorcycle, boat or recreational vehicle?
Aqua Gulf has the right partnerships in place to assist you. ShipMyAuto.com is our premier partner, and they’re here to help with your auto transport needs. They maintain one of the largest and most versatile auto transport fleets in the industry.
- News Feed
- May 23, 2016Partnering For You
- July 30, 2014NEW HACIENDA PROCEDURES (PICO) – EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2014
- January 29, 2013Potential I.L.A. Strike Update #4
- [caption]An agreement between the South Florida Container Terminal, pictured, and Port of Miami Terminal Operating Company could be the first of many at US ports.[/caption]WASHINGTON ? US regulators are reviewing a proposed agreement between two marine terminal operators at the Port of Miami that would allow the terminals to jointly...
- [caption]Customs officers check a TWIC card at the Port of Baltimore.[/caption]The head of the largest US trucking lobby believes costly multiple background checks and identification methods for truck drivers should be replaced with one single card. Fortunately, we already have it ? the Transportation Worker Identification Card, or TWIC. The TWIC...
- [caption]The decade old Central America Free Trade Agreement has not attracted the scrutiny of other deals like the North American Free Trade Agreement or Trans-Pacific Partnership.[/caption]For critics of globalization who argue that US free trade agreements are uniformly harmful to the US economy and unfairly punish American exporters, Donald Trump?s...
- [caption]Pork markets in Hong Kong, such as the one pictured, have been getting more of their wares from Brazil.[/caption]As the Brazilian currency, the real, has weakened, international demand for Brazilian meat has surged, with pork being the biggest beneficiary. Pork exports surged 38.1 percent from January to October to 614,500 metric...
- [caption]Satisfied drivers may be a more common sight on US highways should pay continue to rise.[/caption]As US economic activity and freight demand begin to rise more steadily, truck driver pay is increasing, too, not in leaps and bounds perhaps, but in increments. Motor carriers were fairly quiet about pay increases for...
- [caption]As countries from China to Chile double down on goals to reduce emissions that cause global warming and threaten public health, the port of Rotterdam, pictured, is aggressively joining the effort.[/caption]The port of Rotterdam said it will make risk-bearing financial investments in selected companies that help to reduce its carbon...
- [caption]The direct port delivery scheme has been critical in productivity efforts that have cut more than half a day from container dwell times at Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust.[/caption]Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust shippers are showing keener interest in direct port delivery services that greatly improve port productivity after authorities at India?s...
- [caption] European ports such as Barcelona, pictured, and their terminal operators are seeking regulatory certainty to hedge against an increasingly uncertain global shipping market.[/caption]Europe?s private port and terminal operators have called for ?clear and stable? regulations to ensure adequate returns on their investments in an increasingly unsustainable market. ?Time has come...
- [caption]Dachser and CaroTrans see growing demand for less-than-container-load services.[/caption]Providers of consolidation and less-than-container-load services continue to add routes in and out of the United States with the direct door-to-door options providing an alternative and speedier proposition to forwarders and shippers targeting Asian markets.Dachser USA Air and Sea Logistics is the...