We have the tools to carry your cargo
From physical assets to technological advances, Aqua Gulf has the right infrastructure to carry your cargo.
We're an asset-based business; we own our own trucks, equipment, container yards and warehouses at key ports, giving you flexibility and reliability. Our online Customer Service Portal connects you to our operations system, allowing you to track your order en-route.
The Aqua Gulf team is experienced, dedicated and knowledgeable, with a track record for global excellence.
- 45+ years of logistics business and growing
- Over 200 employees and growing
- Customer Service based in both the US and Puerto Rico
- #1 logistics provider in the Puerto Rican trade
Our broad portfolio of services, asset-based business model, and time-tested partnerships give us the industry reach to be the #1 logistics provider to Puerto Rico and is fueling our international growth.
- From total logistics support to ocean and trucking transportation, Aqua Gulf has a solution for you
- Partnerships with ALL major ocean lines to Puerto Rico
- Worldwide reach through global contracts with leading ocean carriers
Aqua Gulf has provided transportation and logistics solutions to help drive the economy of Puerto Rico for over 40 years. Our history of financial stability and innovation has helped us gain leadership in the Puerto Rican market.
We now offer the same multiple sailings, excellent rate structures and advances in innovation to solve complex transportation problems in the Dominican Republic!
Partnering For You
Need to transport a car, truck, motorcycle, boat or recreational vehicle?
Aqua Gulf has the right partnerships in place to assist you. Dependable Auto Shippers is our premier partner, and they’re here to help with your auto transport needs. They maintain one of the largest and most versatile auto transport fleets in the industry.
- News Feed
- July 30, 2014NEW HACIENDA PROCEDURES (PICO) – EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2014
- May 20, 2014Partnering For You
- January 29, 2013Potential I.L.A. Strike Update #4
- Rainfall has eliminated the need for a planned draught restriction of up to 39 feet through the Panama Canal.Suspension of the restriction, which was set to go into effect on Sept. 8, was announced by the Panama Canal Authority (ACP) on August 28."Although the level of Gatun Lake is still...
- California food workers for Vistar have joined the Teamsters Local 630 in Los Angeles.Ontario, California-based truck drivers and warehouse workers at Vistar, a Performance Food Group company, voted to join the Teamsters union Aug. 27. The Teamster victory at Vistar follows two organizing drives at Roma Food, another PFG company with...
- China?s devaluation of the yuan may not kick off a currency war around the world, but it?s already triggered similar moves in Asia, and that?s potentially great news for U.S. retailers, the dominant importers of U.S. containerized products such as apparel, footwear and furniture. A week after the Asian giant acted...
- HONG KONG ? China Southern Airlines reported a stunning first half with cargo volume rising 10 percent overall and belly hold freight growing 27.6 percent compared to the first half of last year.The largest airline by fleet size in China carried 143,500 tons in its freighters and 569,100 tons in...
- HONG KONG ? Trading in shares of the Hong Kong and Shanghai-listed subsidiaries of China?s two largest shipping lines, Cosco and China Shipping, will remain suspended for another week closed-door talks on what is believed to be merger discussions continue.China Cosco Holdings, China Shipping Container Lines, Cosco Pacific, bulk line...
- HONG KONG ? Strong passenger demand among airlines is working against air cargo as it drives up capacity that cargo divisions are unable to fill in a weak air freight environment and creates strong downward pressure on rates.While air freight rates on major east-west trades increased slightly in July, they...
- A fire at the Ultracargo industrial port terminal in Santos in April took fire fighters eight days to put out, causing severe delays to container shipping in the South American port.The South American container port of Santos notched up a treble dose of good news this week, announcing construction on...
- South Florida ports are readying themselves for gale force winds and a downpour of rain as Tropical Storm Erika prepares to make landfall in the Sunshine State this Monday. Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency Friday, as the hard-to-predict storm system made its way over Hispaniola. The U.S. Coast...
- Just days before trans-Pacific ocean carriers aim to implement aggressive general rate increases on eastbound services to North America, average spot rates from Shanghai to the U.S. hit their lowest level in almost four years. Spot rates on average from Shanghai to the U.S. West Coast fell 7 percent, or $133,...